Thursday, May 13, 2010

If I Shall Die Before I Wake....

So as I'm online window shopping, I started to place a few items in my cart simply because it makes me feel good. I kind of do the whole "what would I purchase If I had all the money in the world." I then thought about a situation 2 weeks ago where I was talking about this new Navy Balenciaga bag that I really wanted and my boss over heard me talking and said "really, you're out of control, you live way beyond your means."... BUT REALLY.... IF I get hit by a car tomorrow crossing the street.... wouldn't it be way better to have the shoes that are peeking out from under the tires of a mourning cab driver be these:
I mean come on, its like why do the responsible save- your -money- every- month- so -you -can- buy- a -condo- and- live the- american- dream when you can blow up from a terrorist bomb on 46th street or get shot for taking money out of the atm on 89th and columbus.... all I'm saying is, live your life and if your gonna go, go fab!

1 comment:

  1. Nokes... I totally agree with you.. people are always saying save your money, blah blah blah. Well, we are on the same page! I always think yeah, you can go out and have an awesome meal, but if you don't, you can spend that money on an awesome handbag instead!I'm not saying don't eat, but im saying you can eat cheap and save for fun clothing and accessories!


    I think I live way beyond my means, but If I didn't have the nice things I have, I wouldn't be as happy. Call me a name brand whore, people! I am proud of it!

    Love - Beth :)

    ReplyDelete